Office for Faculty Advancement
Welcome to the Office for Faculty Advancement
Our mission is to provide support and resources for the promotion and tenure programs and process, offer faculty development opportunities, foster recognition of faculty achievements in both scholarship and teaching, partner with units to recruit, retain and support a diverse faculty, and promote leadership development of faculty into academic positions.
Upcoming Events and Deadlines
- Working parents workshop on children's well-being & social media
- Tuesday, June 13, 12:00-1:00. HR Work-Life hosts forum for parents and tips for online safety and screen time for children.
- Elder caregivers support group
- Wednesday, June 21, 12:00-1:00. Join other UK families for to share ideas about how we can take care of aging loved ones..
- Working Parents virtual coffee chat
- Wednesday, June 21, 8:30-9:00. You're invited to join this 30-minute "pause break" for parents.