Office for Faculty Advancement
Welcome to the Office for Faculty Advancement
Our mission is to provide support and resources for the promotion and tenure programs and process, offer faculty development opportunities, foster recognition of faculty achievements in both scholarship and teaching, partner with units to recruit, retain and support a diverse faculty, and promote leadership development of faculty into academic positions.
Upcoming Events and Deadlines
- Workshop on Choosing Your Self-Care Path
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 12:00-1:00. UK HR program: Learn how to create a self-care plan that meets your changing needs
- Expectant and New Parents Panel: Tips to Thrive
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023 12:00-1:00. UK HR program: Learn about UK benefits, FML leave options, and caretaking strategies.
- Working Parents virtual coffee chat
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 8:30am-9:00am. UK HR program: Share resources, offer advice and provide support to other parents. Conn
- Elder caregivers support group
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 12:00-1:00. UK HR program: Discuss balancing self-care and caring for loved ones.
- Elder Care- Mind Diet
- Thursday, April 20, 2023, 12:00-1:00. UK HR Program: Elder Care- Mind Diet